· Annual Chamber Golf Classic is one of the most prestigious, anticipated and just plain fun golf tournaments in Caddo Parish. Played on the beautiful courses of Southern Trace Country Club, the tourney is a perfect place to entertain clients or reward employees with a great round, contests and prizes. The funds raised from this tournament go toward the operation of the Chamber’s full-time lobbyist and business advocacy program.
· Annual Meeting is an open luncheon meeting held each January where new executive officers are installed and the annual Business Person of the Year Award is given to a local business leader that has made significant contributions to the development of the community. The event also reflects on the previous year accomplishments and the current year vision.
· Breakfast of Champions is a breakfast event held at various locations around the community. It is structured to provide time for chamber updates, member introductions, and discussion of relevant business & community issues. This event is limited to Members Only.
· Business After Hours is an informal networking event held at various locations around the area at the end of the business day. It allows time for members and future members to take part in valuable networking.
· Calendar of Events – A look at upcoming Chamber events including luncheons, networking events and other special events. Member and Community events can also be found here.
· Industry of the Year & Top Businesses of the Year– This annual event, sponsored by the J. Pat Beaird Memorial Fund and Forum Newsweekly, allows the chamber to bring nationally recognized speakers to the area and honor outstanding Industry & Small Businesses who demonstrate “Best Practices” of entrepreneurship, such as sound business planning, fiscal responsibility and innovation in operating their business. Nominations for the awards are accepted year round.
· Greater Shreveport Leadership Program– For more than 30 years, the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce has been identifying and preparing future leaders through its Greater Shreveport Leadership Program. The program’s VISION to have an inclusive region with a strong economy stimulated by progressive leadership and the MISSION to foster leaders committed to a life of community service through leadership.
· Membership Orientations are held quarterly to inform new members, existing members and future members of the many value-added benefits and programs the chamber has to offer their business. The meetings are free to attend and held at different member locations around the area.
· Ribbon Cuttings & Groundbreakings – Member only services to provide exposure in the marketplace and celebrate accomplishments of our region.
· 40 Under 40– Annual event held in conjunction with the chamber’s Young Professional Initiative. The evening banquet is held to honor 40 outstanding young professionals under the age of 40 for excelling in their profession.