To create a network of community leaders under the age of 40 to enhance the development of northwest Louisiana for attraction and retention of young professionals.
·Offer professional development and networking opportunities.
·Address community issues and be the voice for young professionals in northwest Louisiana.
·Create economic impact for northwest Louisiana businesses and the community at large.
More young professionals mean a stronger voice, a stronger community, and stronger opportunities for our region. If you’re looking for an opportunity to enhance your career through social, philanthropic and educational activities then YPI is right for you.
WHO are young professionals?
· Business professionals and corporate leaders between ages 21 and 40.
· Motivated, educated and community-conscious individuals.
· Professionals ready to play hard, work hard, and make a difference in their community.
WHAT is in it for me?
· If you are a young professional interested in networking, education, and making a difference – this is for you!!
· Build awareness for yourself and your business. Imagine the possibilities.
· The YP group will follow the direction of its members and, therefore, can only be as strong as its members.
WHY young professionals?
Why not? By connecting diverse young professionals across the area, we create a force that will both strengthen and grow Greater Shreveport as we attract even more young professionals to live, work, play and stay in northwest Louisiana.