Chairman of the Board
Heard, McElroy & Vestal
FRANCESCA BENTEN MORELAND
Immediate Past Chair
Williams Creative Group
Carr, Riggs & Ingram
WILLIAM C. BRADFORD JR.
Vice Chair Public Policy
Blanchard, Walker, O’Quin & Roberts, PLC
DAVID R. SMITH
Vice Chair Economic Development
BRF Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program
JULIE LESSITER, Ed. D.
Vice Chair Education
Louisiana State University – Shreveport
JEREMY K. MOORE
Vice Chair Marketing/Investor Relations
Cadence One Bank
Vice Chair Membership
Southern Components, Inc.
Vintage Realty Company
El Cabo Verde
Fire Tech Systems, Inc.
Mohr and Associates, Inc.
Willis-Knighton Health System
ATCO Investment Co.
Shreveport Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau
Hall Builders, Inc.
CeJay Enterprises of Louisiana
Twisted Root Burger
Romph & Pou Agency
Aillet, Fenner, Jolly & McClelland, Inc.
The Chamber Board of Directors is composed of twenty-seven members. Six are elected annually to serve for three years. The governing and policy making responsibilities of the Chamber are vested in the Board of Directors. Each Summer, the Chamber opens the nomination process and accepts new nominations online.
Nominees must be:
- An active Shreveport Chamber member in good standing
- Willing to accept the responsibility of a directorship
Duties and responsibilities:
- Approve an annual budget to finance the organization
- Approve all Chamber policy
- Provide the personal leadership, enthusiasm and support necessary to help coordinate and build an effective organization
- Attend meetings of the Board and functions of the Chamber
- Help to broaden the financial resources of the organization
- Project a professional and positive image when representing the Chamber
- Ensure that Chamber programs, projects and activities are consistent with the mission statement and interests of our members.
If you have questions about the nomination window, nomination process, or our Board of Directors, please contact Ellie Ward at (318) 677-2524 or by email at email@example.com.