FRANCESCA BENTEN MORELAND
Chair of the Board
Williams Creative Group
Heard, McElroy & Vestal
Immediate Past Chair
Carr, Riggs & Ingram
Vice Chair of Public Policy
WILLIAM C. BRADFORD JR.
Vice Chair Economic Development
Blanchard, Walker, O’Quin & Roberts, PLC
Vice Chair Membership
Vice Chair Marketing/Investor Relations
Fire Tech Systems, Inc.
Vice Chair Education
Aillet, Fenner, Jolly & McClelland, Inc.
Vintage Realty Company
Barksdale Federal Credit Union
Mohr and Associates, Inc.
Willis-Knighton Health System
ATCO Investment Co.
Hall Builders, Inc.
United Way of Northwest Louisiana
JEREMY K. MOORE
Capital One Bank
Twisted Root Burger
E. CONNOR PETERSON
Keith D. Peterson & Company Inc.
Romph & Pou Agency
DAVID R. SMITH
BRF Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program
Southern Components, Inc.
Red River Bank
The Chamber Board of Directors is composed of twenty-seven members. Six are elected annually to serve for three years. The governing and policy making responsibilities of the Chamber are vested in the Board of Directors. Each Summer, the Chamber opens the nomination process and accepts new nominations online.
Nominees must be:
- An active Shreveport Chamber member in good standing
- Willing to accept the responsibility of a directorship
Duties and responsibilities:
- Approve an annual budget to finance the organization
- Approve all Chamber policy
- Provide the personal leadership, enthusiasm and support necessary to help coordinate and build an effective organization
- Attend meetings of the Board and functions of the Chamber
- Help to broaden the financial resources of the organization
- Project a professional and positive image when representing the Chamber
- Ensure that Chamber programs, projects and activities are consistent with the mission statement and interests of our members.
If you have questions about the nomination window, nomination process, or our Board of Directors, please contact Ellie Ward at (318) 677-2524 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.