Attracting customers is one of the biggest challenges a business faces. The Schapiro Group conducted a national study that revealed being active in local Chambers of Commerce is an effective business strategy because it communicates to consumers that a company uses good business practices, is reputable, cares about its customers, and is involved in its community.
According to their research study, when consumers know that a small business is a member of their local chamber of commerce, they are 44 percent more likely to think favorably of it and 63 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. By aligning your efforts with the Greater Shreveport Chamber, your business gains exposure throughout the Shreveport- Bossier region and beyond. Whether you want to build your identity, generate leads, or spotlight your corporate responsibility initiatives, let the Greater Shreveport Chamber help carry your message to over 1,100 member companies that represent more than 75,000 employees.
Member Marketing, Sponsorships & Advertising
- From our Breakfast of Champions to our Luncheon Workshops to our Awards Receptions and Dinners, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to sponsor an event that resonates with your business needs, works with your budget, and connects you with the community and other members.
- Promote your location, events, news and create awareness through advertising opportunities in our Chamber newsletters, The Greater Shreveport Chamber magazine, and website.
- Build your brand by taking advantage of our targeted marketing and promotional services.
Ribbon Cuttings, Groundbreakings, & Milestone Celebrations
- The Greater Shreveport Chamber is thrilled to partner with our members and co-host ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings for grand openings, relocations, milestone anniversaries, expansions, and new ownership.
- Celebrate your achievements and receive exclusive benefits and visibility while the chamber promotes your positive business achievements.
Be Recognized for Your Achievements
- The Chamber provides numerous recognition opportunities for companies and individuals. We encourage our businesses and business leaders to apply for our competitive recognition and awards programs such as the ATHENA International Award, our Minority Business Opportunity Awards, and our 40 Under Forty recognitions to name but a few.
Drive Business & Promote Your Brand
- List your business in our searchable Membership Directory and start connecting with other Chamber members. The Greater Shreveport Chamber represents over 1,100 businesses in the region – both big and small.
- Search-engine-optimized business listing on www.shreveportchamber.org helps your Google rankings.
- Upgrade from our basic listing to include links to your social media platforms, list your products and services, feature photos and video and place higher in search results.
- Include keywords to help potential customers find you and make sure your email is included to receive enquiries and contacts from future clients.
- Receive exclusive business referrals through your Chamber membership.
- Display your marketing materials in the Chamber lobby.
- Digital and window membership plaque – tell the community you’re invested in our region and gain credibility.
More About The Chamber
Greater Shreveport Chamber Names New Marketing Director
GREATER SHREVEPORT CHAMBER NAMES MACEY COLVIN DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, COMMUNICATIONS, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS The Greater Shreveport Chamber is pleased to announce that Macey Colvin has been appointed as the Chamber’s Director of Marketing, Communications, and Public...
How to Use Facebook to Promote During Small Business Season
Is it just us or does Black Friday seem to have withered on the vine? Years ago, people would run out to get their newspapers on Thanksgiving to peruse the deals and map out their shopping plans. This year, holiday deals began in October and thus they’ve lost some of...
…and the 2022 Economic Development Partner of the Year Award goes to…
Louisiana Association For Business & Industry Names Greater Shreveport Chamber Economic Development Partner Of The Year As part of the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry (LABI) recent announcement of its 2022 Free Enterprise Award winners, we're...
Why Shop Small for the Holidays
Why Shop Small for the Holidays? Small businesses add flavor to our area. There is a sense of adventure when you explore a small business. You never know what beauties you’ll uncover or what scrumptiousness awaits. Sadly, that’s also why a lot of people choose to...
It’s Small Business Season!
It’s Small Business Season! From October 31 – December 31st, we’re celebrating Small Business Season™. The chamber is encouraging every person of our community to support friends and neighbors by shopping, dining, and exploring our small businesses. Small Businesses...
How Entrepreneurs Use Networking
An essential skill for any entrepreneur is the ability to create meaningful connections via networking, also called network development. Creating connections with customers both old and new is important but creating a network of other entrepreneurs and business owners...
AT&T Expands Fiber Network to Help Close Digital Divide in the Shreveport Area
AT&T Fiber, Ultra-Fast Internet Speeds Now Available to More Locations in Shreveport Shreveport, LA., March 25, 2022 — Continuing our efforts to close the digital divide and connect people wherever they live and work, AT&T* is expanding our award-winning fiber...