Attracting customers is one of the biggest challenges a business faces. The Schapiro Group conducted a national study that revealed being active in local Chambers of Commerce is an effective business strategy because it communicates to consumers that a company uses good business practices, is reputable, cares about its customers, and is involved in its community.
According to their research study, when consumers know that a small business is a member of their local chamber of commerce, they are 44 percent more likely to think favorably of it and 63 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. By aligning your efforts with the Greater Shreveport Chamber, your business gains exposure throughout the Shreveport- Bossier region and beyond. Whether you want to build your identity, generate leads, or spotlight your corporate responsibility initiatives, let the Greater Shreveport Chamber help carry your message to over 1,100 member companies that represent more than 75,000 employees.
Member Marketing, Sponsorships & Advertising
- From our Breakfast of Champions to our Luncheon Workshops to our Awards Receptions and Dinners, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to sponsor an event that resonates with your business needs, works with your budget, and connects you with the community and other members.
- Promote your location, events, news and create awareness through advertising opportunities in our Chamber newsletters, The Greater Shreveport Chamber magazine, and website.
- Build your brand by taking advantage of our targeted marketing and promotional services.
Ribbon Cuttings, Groundbreakings, & Milestone Celebrations
- The Greater Shreveport Chamber is thrilled to partner with our members and co-host ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings for grand openings, relocations, milestone anniversaries, expansions, and new ownership.
- Celebrate your achievements and receive exclusive benefits and visibility while the chamber promotes your positive business achievements.
Be Recognized for Your Achievements
- The Chamber provides numerous recognition opportunities for companies and individuals. We encourage our businesses and business leaders to apply for our competitive recognition and awards programs such as the ATHENA International Award, our Minority Business Opportunity Awards, and our 40 Under Forty recognitions to name but a few.
Drive Business & Promote Your Brand
- List your business in our searchable Membership Directory and start connecting with other Chamber members. The Greater Shreveport Chamber represents over 1,100 businesses in the region – both big and small.
- Search-engine-optimized business listing on www.shreveportchamber.org helps your Google rankings.
- Upgrade from our basic listing to include links to your social media platforms, list your products and services, feature photos and video and place higher in search results.
- Include keywords to help potential customers find you and make sure your email is included to receive enquiries and contacts from future clients.
- Receive exclusive business referrals through your Chamber membership.
- Display your marketing materials in the Chamber lobby.
- Digital and window membership plaque – tell the community you’re invested in our region and gain credibility.